Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sweet Toast

Buying the products from acne.org...

It would be my parents buying it because I have no credit card yet, I have a few questions. My parents don't usually buy online and I know they would worry or not even let me get it at all. So have you boughten it without any problems?

Also, when it comes to the cost of the products, is this in US money? I live in Canada and would most likely have to pay more unfortunately so it would be helpful to know the exact price I need to pay.

Is there a store where I can buy 2.5% benzoyl peroxide? I mean is it sold at Walmart or Shoppers or someplace like that?

Thank you!

Edited by Sweet Toast

You can't buy Acne.org BP anywhere but through , but there are other 2.5% BPs out there (like ) that are available in stores.

Also, I fully support The Regimen. I've been using it since June of 2008, and I completely love it.

Thanks. I think I am just going to buy the peroxide if it is only about $16. I am really looking forward to it. By the way, I love Totoro :)

Dan's BP is great, and it's really well-priced. If you're only going to order one product from danielkern.com, that's the one I'd recommend. You can find a gentle cleanser and moisturizer at your local stores.

There's a list of recommended products here. ; )

You can't buy Acne.org BP anywhere but through danielkern.com, but there are other 2.5% BPs out there (like Neutrogena On The Spot) that are available in stores.

Also, I fully support The Regimen. I've been using it since June of 2008, and I completely love it.

Has it helped your skin? I can't see any pics.

Edited by Chikorita

You can't buy Acne.org BP anywhere but through danielkern.com, but there are other 2.5% BPs out there (like Neutrogena On The Spot) that are available in stores.

Has it helped your skin? I can't see any pics.

Yes, The Regimen has been wonderful for me. I don't have many "before" pictures (my acne was usually on the mild side of moderate), but if you go to my profile, I have a few pictures of what my skin looks like now in my gallery.