Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User21768

Derma roller is actually working already...

I used my derma roller (1mm) for the first time last week and I think I can say for sure it's working.

I have a red tinge on my upper cheeks, possibly caused by over use of hydrocortisone/bp over the years, and after one roll some small patches of the skin has turned to normal colour, I almost can't believe it. I've spent about 3 years using TCA/glycolic peels (all the way up to 100%) to no avail but one roll of this and it's working already?!

I just wanted to get that out there, i want to use it again already but I have to let it heal. The only downside is bright red skin for about two days, and dry skin afterwards. It is a little painful to roll, but I got used to it rather quickly.

I really think this is going to work.

no this is for real, my skin has lightened, it is definitely working. after a few uses I may be brave enough to post a picture.

He/she said improvement on "red tinge" not pitted scars. That's definitely believable.

I've had some of those stubborn red marks left by acne disappear when needled in a month or so.

If he had said improvement on pitted scars, I would also say it's too soon and due to swelling.

Edited by tj101