Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reboiy

Do YOU even KNOW how HARD it is to be an ACNE VICTIM?

Seriously.. i felt like ending my life here.. ACNE.. YOU WIN.. YOU WIN!! I don't wanna give a damn anymore.. NO ONE knows HOW HARD it felt to be an ACNE VICTIM.... US..!! =(

I have been eating ONLY APPLES for the past whole week... that is supposed to cleanse the toxins in our body..

And today.. is my second day consuming NIACIN.. i thought this is my LAST CHANCE..

But i felt like i wanna give up!! FUCK YOU ACNEE!! YOU WIN!!

Edited by Christof
Removed suicide reference

you lack, like myself, patience.

a week to get rid of something that was building up in in your body your whole life? haha come on now.

I've def felt like that too..acne really, really suuuuccckkks...I know..but you're not the onle one see..just fuck what errebody thinks..you have acne, big fuckeen deal..if it really bothers you that much why don't you try that accutane crap. I was using that niacin crap for a few months & it didn't do shit for me...newayz I hope you feel better, we all have our awful acne days, just remember you're not alone : )

Calm down, feeling sorry for yourself doesnt help. Actually I dont blame you, I understand your pain (everybody here does :D) and I'd like to say some words that I've learned from my own acne. Acne have two big problems: first of all, normally it hit people when they are childs, crushing a time that was suppose to be filled with joy and laugh and innocence, turning all that into a hell of insecurity and low self esteem. Childs, foolish childs are confronted with a problem that demands a wisdom of a lifetime to be solved, what leads me to the second problem. Acne (apparently) destroy our beauty, and (apparently too) we live in a "beauty world", and world of appearence. But this is not true, this is just a first glance noticed by a foolish eye who dont understand deeply the life. First, beauty is more related with who you are instead of how you look. When I understood that, I thought with myself "Oh, God or The-Great-Force-, why you teach me this way? Did I really have to suffer all this time to see the truth?" And then I understand that I only took all that time not because acne is bad, acne is evil, but because the thing that I was learning was very difficult. The truth that I'm not my skin, I'm not my nose, I'm not my mouth, all this are just ornaments of the flesh. I've noticed that I'm a patetic person, suffering, and why all this pain? Just because my own imperfections. Not my acne, but me. I've realised that most important thing in life is the self improvement, despite how I look. I've spend a lot of time complaining about my acne instead trying to be a better person. Hope this can help you, and just to know, I'm not a fluent english speaker. :)

While it was only one sentence and didn't appear to be serious, I have edited the OP's reference to suicide.

While you may voice various issues at the Emotional and psychological effects of acne forum, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. I strongly encourage you to seek a professional assistance on this matter if it is seriously something that is on your mind.

Information about professional assistance can be found here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/resources...lai-t16184.html

I will keep this thread open as the reference has been removed.

Do you wanna know why you broke out??

Because your body was cleansing itself!!

Keep it up, hey if acne could be abolished in a week we wudnt all be here!!

Also dont cut out all foods my acne got better when i added foods!

Avoid dairy vegetable oils and sugar/refined carbs and youll be clear in no time

I think that no matter how hard of a time you are having with acne, the org can be your safe haven to vent. Although, as has already been pointed out by Christof, there is a fine line between having a rough time and depression and/or suicidal thoughts.

Hopefully you find a place full of those who have empathy for your situation, because believe me, we've all been to a low point with our acne. It can be incredibly frustrating to try product after product and still have acne. The sheer size of acne.org shows the wide scope of treatments and regimes available.

I urge you not to give up hope because we are here for you and no matter what you think of yourself, I guarantee you at least one person thinks you are special and should be cherished. =)

Don't give up cause one day your skin will be clear.We all feel for you as our acne make us feel like sh"t.But remember we are all here to support and understand if you feel you can't take anymore

Trust me, I know the misery you feel. I just resort to hate to make things better since nothing else works.

Oh, and it's all bullshit when people say "be patient." Be patient for my severe acne scars to clear up? Bullshit. Oh! Let me reply to the typical comeback to my last statement: Yes, let's go spend thousands of dollars and get laser resurfacing done so perhaps I can fuck my face up even more.

Don't let acne win. That's stupid.

You should be thankful it isn't something even worse!!!! If there's one thing I hate it's people who can't appreciate what they have. Please please PLEASE look on the brightside.

Acne doesn't win, you LET it win. Only time can heal your emotional wounds... wait it out. Go out, live your life, and try to forget about it.~

you lack, like myself, patience.

a week to get rid of something that was building up in in your body your whole life? haha come on now.

Agreed. For most people getting rid of acne is a a long process (months or years), whether it's by natural means or with medication. I've been making a real effort to cure my acne in the past year and a half, and spent hundreds of dollars on supplements, plus derm visits. You can get through it, just gut it out and you'll be a stronger person because of it.