Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chels4431

week 6- whiteheads everyday! is this normal?

Hey guys, so I'm on week 6, and at first my skin was totally clearing up, but around week 5 i got 2 major breakouts, and i've been getting about 3 whiteheads a day for almost 2 weeks now. has anyone else experienced this? and is it to be expected? how can I stop this from happening?

My main problem was whiteheads.I ended up getting some whiteheads, clearing up around week 2-3 and then broke out again with it. And now at 2 months my whiteheads have cleared up. They seemed to have gotten better and better everytime one appeared and one went away. And once it away it didnt pop up again and it healed on its on own.

I would not do anything! Dont try to pop it or apply more BP. Just wait it out. Trust me i had some nasty ones too, but just stick it out. You will be happy with the results.

Make sure that you just stay on track, and continue doing the regimen as you should. I know its hard to keep up and sometimes you may be lazy to do it all or may want to rush, but following the regimen exactly as you should really works.

wait, you say NOT to apply more BP? interesting, I would have thought the opposite. thank you so much for your reply though, glad to see i'm not alone!

yes that is correct.DO NOT APPLY MORE BP. I tried this when i got my eyesbrows waxed since i immediately got pimples. So i tried applying a bit more to the eyebrow area and it didn't make any difference, if anything it prolonged the pimples that had popped up.