Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gatorsaaa

Accutane(Second Course)

Well im recently new to this acne.org site. Had dealt with acne since I was around 15 and finally went on accutane around 17 was basically clear until now, im currently 21 about to graduate college in May, and what do you know my skin has gradually gotten worse and finally back on accutane for another course which I started December 14th. What a pain the 3 and a half years with 95% clear skin was amazing, I would have occasional breakouts but used clicyndimacin alcohol pads twice daily which basically left me completely clear.

Overall glad to be back on accutane because the stuff really does work just hoping that the results will be faster and permanent this time. My ance is not as severe as before but it has come back mainly on my jawline and cheeks clear everywhere else. Never had body acne just on my face.

Currently taking 40mg/day Claravis- not sure what my first treatment was exactly nor do I remember much from it besides the usual dry skin and lips

UPDATE

Day 13

Nothing really new to report acne is basically the same, lips are a little dry but nothing severe but my eyes have been really dry but they have been getting better from the start of treatment.