Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, I've been trying different products over the course of the last year. I was prescribed Duac once daily gel (5% benzoyl peroxide) and used it for 8/9 months and my skin was fairly clear and I was pleased. During this period I was ignorant to the keys to healthy skin so i didnt really cleanse or anything, just applying the Duac at night. It worked, but after 8 month i got very dry skin on my chin, and due to my skin being fairly good, I stopped using Duac.

One month later my face began to flare up, I decided against using any benzoyl peroxide product. I began to just leave my skin and it got worse.

I was then told to try 101e acne getaway. I've used this for around 5 weeks and Lymecycline (I think theyre called) tablets. I've seen some okay improvement, but I'm far from clear.

I find that PanOxyl just hurts, I dont want skin that hurts (obviously), so I was wondering if anyone reckons this would work;

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

Duac Once Daily Gel

Moisturiser - this tub of chinese stuff from Herbal Inn which eradicated flakiness for me

Thanks, please help!