Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I haven't been on holiday much (at all actually), haven't had a boyfriend, never been kissed, haven't done much in my 20's actually which people say you are meant to do in your 20's.

I am working on my confidence an hope that by 30 I will finally be able to stop cursing myself and life and do something with my life.

So do you guys think that at 30, one can do what society claims you were supposed to do in your 20's?

Edited by beautifuldoll

I haven't been on holiday much (at all actually), haven't had a boyfriend, never been kissed, haven't done much in my 20's actually which people say you are meant to do in your 20's.

I am working on my confidence an hope that by 30 I will finally be able to stop cursing myself and life and do something with my life.

So do you guys think that at 30, one can do what society claims you were supposed to do in your 20's?

I don't think it's ever too late to do something

For me at the moment I just trying to get my career sorted so I earn a decent living to own my own apartment/house.

Regarding relationships I never had one and to be honest I no longer care about them.

Good Luck

yeh you and me both, lets start living now

if only it were that simple :(

good luck, don't let age get you down, 30 is still young in my eyes

Edited by Polka

Do what you want, at whatever age you just so happen to be. Respect others, and stay true to your morals. At 25 I do things that 18 year olds do. And I also have some habits more commonly sited at a retirement home. If acne has taught me only one thing it's that for the most part I care very little about what others think.

Of course life can start at 30. It's your life so you do exactlly what you want with it. 30 is still very young in my opinion. You are still just as physically and mentally capable of doing the same things that you was at 20.

Acne is making my life short. :P I couldn't wait to be 22+ to be clear... and my dream came tru.

However, I am still lonely and useless. :|

I am in college and I work... And I hope to start a new life by age of 30! I want to get married around 30 and have kids.

yeh you and me both, lets start living now

if only it were that simple :(

good luck, don't let age get you down, 30 is still young in my eyes

30's is seriously the new 20's.

If anything, 30 year olds have more fun than younger crowds, which is why I'd rather go to a fundraising bar night than a frat party

In time people will live long enough to be 200 years old.

Using simple mathmatics, about 50 is the new 20 and 30 is now the old 65.

I'll have a nice day, thanks.

I'm in my early 20s and I see teenagers having more fun than I do.. better now than never! 30s is still considered young, people aren't so ageist anymore with botox haha. Go out and have fun! I need to heed my own advice too..

Oh my, beautifuldoll. Can I relate! I got married when I was 17 and divorced at 28 so pretty much throughout my 20's, I didn't do much at all that most folks in their 20's are "supposed" to do (a kept woman and all of that - bleh). At 28, I took the reigns as it sounds like you're about to do. DO IT! The 30's so far have been wonderful, not only because of life experiences and maturity, but also because the body seems to get a bit leaner. The baby fat days are gone if that makes sense. Ugh, I hope younger women don't take offense because I mean no harm... skimpiness and cutesie stuff is for the teens and 20's. The 30's are purely womanly and sensual. I hope you have a great time finding yourself and meet a wonderful person to get that first kiss! :)

Hello there, I believe life can definitely start at any age regardless of how old you are. However, life also takes moderation, so I think it's a balance between seizing the moment to do things that are enjoyable but also keep in mind to also work out and strive to accomplish your long term goals be it school, career, loved ones, etc. With that said, good luck on everything, remember only you can take control of your life so go for it don't wait another day!!!hoooooaaahh!!!