Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
21acnenotgood

New treatment

Hi everyone,

I've been having acne since, maybe 4 years now.

I had a very late hormone push, because I had 0 acne during my puberty (I also kept my baby fat kinda late and it took some time for me to reach my full grown state).

From time to time, it could be severe or mild, it's pretty hard for me to judge if it's severe or not, it's just annoying. And, my girlfriend is so beautiful, and I look at myself and it's like if I would telling myself : "She should not be with you" (a little joke, but still..).

So I've tried maaaaany treatments, and, no results at all. At the moment, I'm using Aveeno's Clear Complexion in foam, morning and night. It showed a little bit of results, but still, I have red spots on my face.

Yesterday, I've put a green clay mask on my face, and I felt my skin is not oily any more. However, I can't do masks everyday, so I'm wondering what else I should have on my face. My skin tends to get oily fast and I can see that my pores are opened.

Thanks for any tips :):boohoo: