Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First of all, I wish to apologize for my bad english. I always read the posts, and the forum have been very useful to me, but I never said nothing before 'cos although I can read/understand, Im'not a fluent speaker. :confused:

So, this is the time when I talk about my sad-acne-history. I have acne since I was 11, a red face in the middle of a bunch of healthy kids (a common history here, I suppose). I suffered bullying, and this plus acne = a destroyed self esteem. I suffered from acne all my adolescence (the worse phase been moderate/severe, when I was 13-15), clearing a bit after I hit 18, but still a unhealty skin. A better skin, not a normal skin (I bet your guys understand). So, now I'm 20, and a time ago I have decided to stop taking any medications. I was just praying that when i hit 21 the acne will magically disappear, but, of course, my skin got worse, and I,ve decided to fight again. :ninja: So using a gel (not sure if this is the right word) with clindamicina (clindamicine?) 1g/100g and two pills of 100 mg of Niacin (took the idea from a post here, but I'm not sure if Niacin makes any difference, cos I was already using the clindamicina for a month when started with Niacin) I got (almost) cleared! Just a few red marks, thats all. (Btw, have in mind that I have/has mild acne before taking this Regimen). I'm very happy, my face is almost normal (funny thing to think, it happens in the same time that I overcame all my bad memories and inner conflicts).

Cheers up, guys, everybody can overcome acne too. Although I hate acne, its make me first a patetic person, but, slowly, it (and I) turn myself in a very strong, mind-open and wise person.

Hope everyone could understand what I wrote. :surprised:

I'll post some pics.

Picture One

Picture Two

Picture Three

Edited by Christof
To correct image links

Thanks, Julius. :) You need to remove the "." from the "h.ttp" to see the pics.

Yes, I will. I think that if I stop, the acne will come back.

Thanks, Lyssa! I didnt know how to put the links here. :D

Thanks for the compliments too. When I was a guest ( a.k.a. stalker), I used to read your posts and I've to say, I really like what you wrote. You seem to be a very interesting person, and also have a very charming personality. :)

Thanks, Adam and mds-pi. I hope you guys get a cleared skin soon!

I know Lyssa corrected them for you (thanks Lyss!) I have edited your original post too.

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's fantastic that you have turned things around in your head and have a more positive viewpoint on things. It's very important to remain positive while treating acne. Mental health is something that people very easily dismiss or forget out.

And your English is fine. Keep posting!

Thank you. Nope, false alarm. One week later it came back strong as ever. :doubt:

But its ok, I will keep fighting. I'm strong too! :chuck:

Edited by Bolkonsky

Thanks, Lyssa! I didnt know how to put the links here. :D

Thanks for the compliments too. When I was a guest ( a.k.a. stalker), I used to read your posts and I've to say, I really like what you wrote. You seem to be a very interesting person, and also have a very charming personality. :)

Awh! You're too kind. Thank you. =]

I know Lyssa corrected them for you (thanks Lyss!) I have edited your original post too.

You are welcome sir ~

Sorry your acne came back, that sucks ass :( Did you do anything differently that made it come back? Are you still doing the same thing?

I did something different. :whistle: I ran out of Dalacin (my faithful gel) and then I used some BP. My skin got red and started to break out like crazy. It took one month to come back to normal. Now my face is pretty good, but for how long will stay this way? I do not know. My skin is a roller coaster. :doubt:

Thank you. Nope, false alarm. One week later it came back strong as ever. :doubt:

But its ok, I will keep fighting. I'm strong too! :chuck:

Well, hopefully next week it's gone! lol