Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AussieSmile

Pump count

Hey guys, hope everyone had a good christmas!

I just had a really random question, wondering if anyone knew roughly how many full pumps you can get out of a 16 0z bottle?

Hope someone knows, im just trying to figure out a more accurate time frame for how long the bottles will last me.

Thanks in advance and have a good new year :D

if you use it twice a day, everyday, it should last two months id say. that is if you use two pumps per application

Edited by dykim90

I DONT HAVE AN 16 OUNCE BOTTLE...but You can actually test it out yourself and figure out how many pumps you can get out of it....WITHOUT WASTING ANY product! thats if you have 20min approx to spend.

1st. step find a clean alternative bottle or container (that will be easy to get the product(bp) when your going to put it back in the original bottle)

2nd. start pumping out from the 16 ounce bottle and count the pumps that are going into the alternate container

3rd. after your done counting you can know and hopefully if you do it you will let us know too! :)

4th. step. put the bp back into the originall bottle with paper funnel my be easier (im sure ur smart enough to figure out a way)

WELL IF YOU DO IT OR NOt.... hope someone tests it out....