Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tyme

ACNE GONE FOR GOOD!! Found a NO BS cream

sounds like an oil based benzoyl peroxide moisturiser?

enlighten me. looks interesting though

it is exactly that. its a oil based cream which allows me to put on higher % of benzoyl peroxide w/o burning my face off. also, wat i like most about this cream is that my face doesnt get oily as the day progresses. instead, it tended to the exact opposite. my face would start slightly oily and then DRY OUT as the day progressed. i think on the website they mention it has to do with how your skin adapts and produces more oil if its stripped away and so applying an oil base cream causes the exact opposite effect, making the skin produce less oil.

reducing amount of oil body produces = less clogged pores

the oil in the cream doesnt clog pores and fights acne, so it doesnt matter how much of that stuff is on ur face, but your body still treats it as the same as if it was the same oil as your body produces which DOES cause breakouts. if im not wrong, i think thats the key to this cream.

but at the end of the day, this is the only thing that can keep me CONSISTANTLY clear. ive been using it for a little over a month now and i havent had a single pimple which is amazing since i would just poor gallons of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide on my face and still breakout every 2 weeks or so.

so far, this cream has been the best answer to my acne.

Edited by tyme

it is exactly that. its a oil based cream which allows me to put on higher % of benzoyl peroxide w/o burning my face off. also, wat i like most about this cream is that my face doesnt get oily as the day progresses. instead, it tended to the exact opposite. my face would start slightly oily and then DRY OUT as the day progressed. i think on the website they mention it has to do with how your skin adapts and produces more oil if its stripped away and so applying an oil base cream causes the exact opposite effect, making the skin produce less oil.

the oil in the cream doesnt clog pores and fights acne, so it doesnt matter how much of that stuff is on ur face, but your body still treats it as the same as if it was the same oil as your body produces which DOES cause breakouts. if im not wrong, i think thats the key to this cream.

but at the end of the day, this is the only thing that can keep me CONSISTANTLY clear. ive been using it for a little over a month now and i havent had a single pimple which is amazing since i would just poor gallons of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide on my face and still breakout every 2 weeks or so.

problem with me trying this, is i have had bad reaction to BP 2.5 in the past. it like gives me an acid burn which is worse than a spot lol

so yah :(

also i have dry skin on my cheeks and a slightly oily t zone.

problem with me trying this, is i have had bad reaction to BP 2.5 in the past. it like gives me an acid burn which is worse than a spot lol

This seems intersting but wonder if it would work for hormonal chin acne since this is wht I believe to have.

This seems intersting but wonder if it would work for hormonal chin acne since this is wht I believe to have.

if you have had any sucess with benzoyl peroxide, i dont see any reason why it wouldnt work. this cream just seems to amplify results and makes them conistent.

hi,

has anyone tried this yet???? i am really interested in trying this out, but want to kno if anyone has first?