Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julius Jones

Question About How To Apply Makeup.

I have a qeustion about makeup. Say if i wanted to hide a zit on my chin, would I have to go the feminine route and apply 3-4 different shades on my face, or just one nice coating?

Just apply a concealer which matches your skin tone. If your skin is generally pretty even, with the exception of a zit or two, then just concealer is fine - no need for foundation. Cream concealers tend to give pretty good coverage, and are pretty easy to work with.

With the different "coatings": Certain colours will neutralize others. For example, green or yellow will lessen the appearance of red. These colour correctors can be used alone or underneath a flesh toned concealer or foundation. A powder over your makeup will make things last longer, and control oil. But these are all just optional steps.

Thank you, I have olive skin so that can't be pretty hard to work with. It's only my chin, everything else is clear, that's why I wondered if it'd be kind of obvious