Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nutsytmom

And you think you had it bad

Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but check this out

If anyone think they had it bad, take a look at this guy and how brave he is

Really got my spirits up after my bad breakout with accutane, at least I didn't have it as bad as him.

I think it would be useful to have someone like him on the site, considering he's the guy who has/had the worst acne in the world. Anybody know what happened to him?

Omg..I could hardly even watch it through. Poor guy.

And I clicked his previous link on youtube where he talks to compare and that's not how he normally talks either. It must be really painful to even speak. Ouch.

I hope he makes it through.

An awesome guy with an amazing disposition gets stricken with the worst acne in the world. Makes complete sense.

Acne works in mysterious ways. Kind of like God, or any other higher being one believes greatly in. Yes, I just compared acne to God.

So this man is Job, and his hardships are the acne.

The payoff, aka clear skin, is the Kingdom of Heaven.

An awesome guy with an amazing disposition gets stricken with the worst acne in the world. Makes complete sense.

Acne works in mysterious ways. Kind of like God, or any other higher being one believes greatly in. Yes, I just compared acne to God.

not to turn this into a theological debate but what about the people who get both?

the ones with clear skin who also go to heaven

or what about the ones who stop believing in god because their acne was so bad? do they go to hell?

Phew! I saw this about a month ago. I think he had something very unusual going on internally, though. Not something that your usual acne sufferer has going on. I watched his other video, and his acne was by far the worst case of acne I have ever seen. It may have just been extreme purging?

I'm going on Acctuane soon, and if that happened to me, the last thing I would do would be to make a video about it. He's very brave.

not to turn this into a theological debate but what about the people who get both?

the ones with clear skin who also go to heaven

or what about the ones who stop believing in god because their acne was so bad? do they go to hell?

Well, I'm not a christian, but I guess you could say the act of god giving you acne was a way for him to "test your faith".

Well well, here we go. Hey guys this is the dude that posted the three videos on youtube.com. Yeah, the one with the @#$%ed up side effects. Well i have an account on here now so if you guys wanna ask questions feel free to do so.

Well well, here we go. Hey guys this is the dude that posted the three videos on youtube.com. Yeah, the one with the @#$%ed up side effects. Well i have an account on here now so if you guys wanna ask questions feel free to do so.

proof please :surprised:

God and acne?

I dunno if I became an evil depressive apathetic lazy worthles person due to acne or I got acne becuase I was an evil depressive apathetic lazy person?

Mmmm I recall being a good student and nice person and really liekd animals and was an alter boy and good catholci schoolboy at church every Sunday

*moderator edit* So, wtf?!?!

Edited by c'est la vigne
There was one sentence that contained ideals that are not encouraged on this board so it was removed

Hey, there. Hang in there. I just have one question. What ethnicity are you?

Hope you are doing better.