Notifications
Clear all

TOO MUCH ACNE AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

MemberMember
(@2-much-acne)

Posted : 12/24/2009 2:51 pm

I HAD ACNE FOR OVER 4 YEARS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I STOPPED USING EVERYTHING NOW I JUST PURE COLD WATER!!! IF PEOPLE SEE MY FACE THEY JUST STARE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING THAT MIGHT WORK FOR ME PLEASE TELL ME!!!

MemberMember
(@leebo)

Posted : 12/24/2009 3:07 pm

Um you posted this in the acne.org forums.

try the Acne.org regimen?

MemberMember
(@pinkunicorn)

Posted : 12/24/2009 6:12 pm

Drink 2 tablespoons of Bragg's Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with a cup of water before every meal.

MemberMember
(@christof)

Posted : 12/24/2009 7:01 pm

You have already done the right thing by coming here! Since discovering this place about a year ago it has had a massive affect on my skin and my mind. Have a read around, join in the discussions if you want and see what you can learn. Part of tackling acne is learning about how it starts and what causes it. Then you can start actually doing something about it!

MemberMember
(@christof)

Posted : 12/24/2009 7:18 pm

I've moved this away from the Acne.org Regimen boards into a possibly more suitable area :)

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 12/25/2009 12:53 pm

if its really that bad, go to the doctor mate and get some drugs

MemberMember
(@mcpeekj)

Posted : 10/04/2016 3:08 am

On 10/2/2016 at 5:01 PM, TheMuayThaiKid24 said:

Hey what's up everyone if your like me and been struggling with acne  all through your teen and adult life I have the answers that will probably have you questioning yourself but trust this shit works.    Step 1- No more 2  or 3 showers a day only shower when you sweat or workout. *The goal here is to shower once every other day or once every 3days (**Tip- wash your face,ears,& back of your heads  hairline extremely well **soap it up**,then wash your entire body.  Soap I use that makes me last 3 or 4days without showering & still smell like the soap  is Defense soap all natural ingredients used for all skin types made for people who do Mma or sweat alot, if thats not you itall still WORK. Any who you just need a good soap not benzyl or sysilic acid base ingredients you don't need that.   
     Step2. now your ready for 3 full day of skin rest without showering because you wash your face,ears,and back of your head really well right lol I'll take that as a yes. Now you need to wash all your pillow cases sheets and blankets. 

step 3 if you been on any antibiotics such as accutane  or mynocylin and notice your acne come back full force  after your done taking the pills lol your not alone. But if you haven't this will work for you two * go to Gnc or local vitamin shop and get some probiotics for your gut health why you ask because 90% of your immune system lives in your gut  and the antibiotics you were taking destroys your gut health not good. And if you weren't on any antibiotics an have bad acne chances are is your gut health is low so this Probiotics will boost it up I use the renew health 90billion for men notice my acne clear up the next day.

So things you need to do 
1.shower your whole head and face really well/body, then 2 to 3 days no shower

2Clean pillow sheets and blankets

3 Probiotics renew health 90billion for men 
Hope I was some help to everyone and let me know of your results if you try lol I know you'll be happy.

14754203607761982961392.jpg

1475442071286-1306155190.jpg

Amen to Gut Health!! Once I resolved my gut issues, my cystic acne was resolved.

MemberMember
(@rissa-g)

Posted : 01/05/2017 7:30 am

I have struggled with mild acne it was so horrible i was getting depression because ive tried every single over the counter acne medicine and home remedies there was it seemed like something was working but when my skin got use to the meds i still broke out i was told about accutane it is a cure for acne not a treatment but it has side effects but the results i got was worth the side effects which was dry lips but i keep some lip balm in hand. Ask ur demomtogolist about it.. It works wonders no more acne no more cysts good luck..

MemberMember
(@alisacorw)

Posted : 02/10/2017 9:58 am

Try to eat clean. Check yourself on food intolerance. Do you use vitamin D3? you can try tee tree oil or/and salicylic acid.

MemberMember
(@jakeh)

Posted : 02/11/2017 3:17 am

Take a deep breathe. You will live through this.. And:

keyboard4.jpg

MemberMember
(@baboonmute)

Posted : 02/11/2017 11:02 pm

Food doesn't have an impact on acne studies have shown. Eat whatever you want. Stop washing your face and your acne will go away. If you want to speed up the process go buy one of those ultraviolet ray laser acne healing masks. Nutregena has one, but it's not as good as the original which I found on Amazon--they upped the price of it too. Stop washing your face! Wash your face for the last time today and put lotion on it (if it's dry). Wait 3-5 days, wash again and after that NEVER wash your face again and don't let water or steam hit it either.

MemberMember
(@jakeh)

Posted : 02/12/2017 12:23 am

1 hour ago, baboonmute said:

Food doesn't have an impact on acne studies have shown. Eat whatever you want. Stop washing your face and your acne will go away. If you want to speed up the process go buy one of those ultraviolet ray laser acne healing masks. Nutregena has one, but it's not as good as the original which I found on Amazon--they upped the price of it too. Stop washing your face! Wash your face for the last time today and put lotion on it (if it's dry). Wait 3-5 days, wash again and after that NEVER wash your face again and don't let water or steam hit it either.

Please tell that to the angry pimples that arise every time I eat dairy.

MemberMember
(@baboonmute)

Posted : 02/14/2017 12:59 am

On 2/11/2017 at 10:23 PM, JakeH said:
On 2/11/2017 at 9:02 PM, baboonmute said:

Please tell that to the angry pimples that arise every time I eat dairy.

If you stop washing your face then your acid mantle barrier will rebuild and after that you will have a layer of dead skin on your face all the time, and when you have that your zits will appear and disappear in the same day. That's why homeless people all have clear skin, haven't you noticed. They don't wet their faces. Your face isn't meant to be wet. Once a month wet it in the shower.

MemberMember
(@mr-brownstone)

Posted : 02/14/2017 4:01 am

Well I know for a fact that gluten and dairy break me out, so I'd say you're pretty wrong there.

MemberMember
(@dramallama101)

Posted : 08/08/2018 4:42 am

I dont know what to do!!!
I tried everything possible thing to get rid of them but they dont go away. Maybe its acne scars? I dont fully know.