Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Glovepuppet

What's the difference Between acne cleanser and wash?

I was in clean and clear's website and they have an option to look at face wash or face cleanser.... ?? WHich one is better for oily skin with frequent breakouts lol im confused _-_

:boohoo:

Thanks for any help :dance:

I was in clean and clear's website and they have an option to look at face wash or face cleanser.... ?? WHich one is better for oily skin with frequent breakouts lol im confused _-_

Hi there!

Based on my experience, facial wash and facial cleansers are work practically the same way. This has been an observation I made during those years that I've been looking for products for my acne skin. As for clean and clear, I really don't know. I use a product called Blemish Control Wash Formula for Acne. It's a facial wash I've been using for YEARS now that's really really effective. It's only $5 if you buy it at www.inlandbeauty.com

You could grab a free sample here though: *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

Keep me posted :)

Harty

Edited by c'est la vigne

Hi there!

Based on my experience, facial wash and facial cleansers are work practically the same way. This has been an observation I made during those years that I've been looking for products for my acne skin. As for clean and clear, I really don't know. I use a product called Blemish Control Wash Formula for Acne. It's a facial wash I've been using for YEARS now that's really really effective. It's only $5 if you buy it at www.inlandbeauty.com

You could grab a free sample here though: *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the . *

Keep me posted :)

Harty

Thank you for your advise :D Highgly appreciated :)