Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lady25

Panicking please help!

I'm sorry I'm posting so much but I'm panicking! In the past year my acne has worsened so much...it has spread to my cheeks and now that I've observed them I see that my pores are huge and clogged which is why BP was making them break out (purging them). I touched one of the purging pores and whatever was clogging it up came out and I think it stretched my pore! When I pull my skin gently it literally opens! I want to cry because there are countless clogged pores are they all going to purge and leave these 'icepick' like holes??

I'm sorry I'm posting so much but I'm panicking! In the past year my acne has worsened so much...it has spread to my cheeks and now that I've observed them I see that my pores are huge and clogged which is why BP was making them break out (purging them). I touched one of the purging pores and whatever was clogging it up came out and I think it stretched my pore! When I pull my skin gently it literally opens! I want to cry because there are countless clogged pores are they all going to purge and leave these 'icepick' like holes??

Start using Apple Cider Vinegar as an Astringent. After washing your face while its still somewhat damp, use cotton pads or folded up tissue and apply the ACV all over your face. In a few days...Voila!! Shrunken pores and a natural anti-bacterial that will kill all the bacteria that is feeding on the gunk clogging up those pores!! Good Luck and don't panic!

The best thing you can do right now is to just calm down. I don't want to sound pushy... but, really, everything is going to be truly ok. Stressing out over your acne will only make it worse.

I am on the journey to curing me acne naturally. I am about 90% clear and could not feel more healthy and be more happy. If you want me to help you then please send me a message. I am here in these forums to help others.

To an Acne Free Life,

Todd

Thank you for the feedback I'm going to choose not to panick. I'll focus on unclogging the rest of the pores/not touching them at all.