Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest merda899

big breakout on sart of 4th week

Guest merda899

I've been using dans regimen to a T, and this morning i awoke to a massive breakout on my chin, and above my upper lip... :(

i only get acne on my chin, mouth, and nose area, no where else

I just used one full fingers length of neutrogena on spot as today is the start of the 4th week...

SHould i continue to use the regimen.? i mean i have seen no improvements in my skin whatsoever..

Im thinking about using AHA soon with the BP, because i think my skin has become used to the BP

ughhhh what to do??? any advice with clear people please helpp

Greetings,

Do you have pictures?

I believe any breakout of that spontaneous nature in an area where you do not normally breakout, is your skin further adjusting to the BP.

Keep on trucking, but if you post pictures, I can definitely give better insight.

4 weeks is still pretty early. It is normal to still be breaking out at this point -- most people take 2-3 months to completely clear up on the regimen. It's also common to break out in new places, which I wouldn't worry about. Just make sure you are using the right amount of BP, using it twice a day, being gentle, moisturizing, etc. and be patient.

I agree with the others. Be patient. I had some nasty chin and nose pimples and i never got chin or nose pimples. But on the second month it finally has cleared up. And trust me it will get better.

Guest merda899
Greetings,

Do you have pictures?

I believe any breakout of that spontaneous nature in an area where you do not normally breakout, is your skin further adjusting to the BP.

Keep on trucking, but if you post pictures, I can definitely give better insight.

heres pics... post-115474-1261688598_thumb.jpg post-115474-1261688665_thumb.jpg

post-115474-1261688694_thumb.jpg

the majority of my initial breakout was week 4-5. Now, it seems to be getting gradually better. I'm on week 6 and I have two large, inflamed pimples and one very small whiteheads. That is it at the moment. Unfortunate thing is, the majority of my breakouts used to be on my cheeks. After the 5th week, I get my spots on my forehead and temples? I guess this is 'sensitive areas' getting used to the bp. Whatever, stick with it a little longer (at least three more weeks) and I am assume it'll get better. I was ready to quit.