Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I honestly believe that acne is the embodiment of insanity...or at least a form of it. I knows there's a scientific definition somewhere out there that states insanity as being something done over and over again where one would expect different results. That sounds a lot like my current acne/acne scarring predicament here. It's a goddamn repetitive fight to achieve results that never come. It's goddamn insanity, I swear it.

The ways things are going - and I judge things by trend - I'm going to end up in some asylum wrapped in a straight jacket, chained to the floor as I make violent attempts to slash my face to perfection with an imaginary butcher's knife. Seriously, it makes sense that it could happen considering that I'm already resorting to needles and scissors and shit. Goddamn desperation.

While you are not threatening suicide, I do think it's important to take thoughts like yours seriously. If you feel as if you are going to harm yourself in the future, I urge you to seek help. Acne is a hard thing to deal with for many, but there is a definite line between harmless words and potential action.

I strongly encourage you to seek a professional's assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/resources...lai-t16184.html

This thread will now be closed. I hope you have a merry christmas.