Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
West KY

Baby Wipes are gentle cleansers

I'm a 16 year old male

I carry baby wipes in my gym bag to wipe the oil from my face during the day and after exercise (practice)

I conceal these in a clear baggie where they stay damp and no one knows that I'm using baby wipes. They are a fresh gentle cleanser.

Here's my regemin:

I like to add “sweet oil†to my regimen, this is what I do:

Morning:

Massage 10 or 12 drops of sweet oil into my face for about a minute so as not to aggravate my acne. Then about 15 or 20 minutes later wash face/shower using Clean and Clear foaming cleanser. Let skin dry about 15 minutes then apply 2 or 3 drops of Jojoba oil directly on dry area. Apply Nutregena One Spot 2.5% Benz. Peroxide on pimples only. Mix 2 or 3 drops of Jojoba oil with Eucerin everyday protection moisturizing lotion (just a pea sized amount of lotion). Apply to entire face.

If face becomes oily during the day I use a baby wipe to clean and freshen my face.

Repeat regimen at night.

Do not use fabric softener and put on a fresh pillow case every night.

Sleep with a cool mist humidifier on all night.

I also put the Jojoba oil on my lips at night, then I put on vaseline on them ( I only do this at night since I don't want shiny lips) Then I use neutrogena chap stick during the day.

My Medication: Generic Accutane "CLARAVIS" 40 mg. once a day.