Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my skin is so dry its horrible and a downer,, it looks like its scaly and shiny, sooooo dry, anyone have some input on how to cure it, or help it? ive been using Extra virgin olive oil and drinking water with flaxed pills, anyone? plz! :boohoo:

I'm sure you've tried moisturizers/lotions. However, most of them contain excessive amounts of oil which can spike your acne. If your dry skin is as sever as you say it is you should probably have a dermatologists input.

dont wanna go to derm any other ideas

I'm going to give you the cheapest most effective thing you will ever find.

Take a raw egg and seperate the yolk from the white. Use just the Egg's yolk and spread it all over your face as if you were doing a facial mask. Keep this on until it's dry, about 20-30 mins. You'll feel it getting nice and tight and don't worry about smelling like egg, you won't smell like an omelete, I promise. After your 20-30 mins. simply rinse this it off with warm water and go on about your business. You will feel a difference in the feel and texture of skin after the first time, do this daily and I guarantee you some great results!! Let me know about your progress!! Good Luck!!