Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kac

acne and my social life

okay so i just started highschool as a freshman and at the beginning of the year i had pretty clear skin i always had you know maybe a few pimples here and there and maybe one big one but then thanksgiving break came up and during that week my forehead broke out sooo bad and horrible it ruined me wen i had to go to school and everybody looking at me and i could tell what they were lookin at it to it was the pimples and the girl i had liked i couldn't get the courage to ask her out and i became shy so i began to think that no girl likes me and stupid stuff like that but im beginning to realize that it will eventually go away and life is still worth living but no matter how manny times i tell myself that i cant stop the fact that i really cant tlk to girls and friends and go out to partys and stuff like that so im counting on the regimen to help me but the worst part about this whole thing is that i CANT REMEMBER THE DAY THAT I DDNT HAVE ACNE

yeah man i kinda have teh same story, all freshman year in high school i was clear and then sophmore year my face got fucked, but i still can't remember a day when i was clear

yea dude, i can relate. I was clear for about 5 months after a course of accutane and things were going great. I was going out to parties, had a gf, and was actually social for the first time really since like middle school when I was relatively clear. Then fall came around and I broke out like a M.F. I kept making excuses to not go visit my gf(we eventually broke up) and pretty much stopped going out unless they were small gatherings of friends or playing sports. So now Im back on accutane hopeing i can get back to how things were. GL with your acne tribulations

So, you're about 14/15 and male? It's pretty common for boys that age to break out. All my male cousins had acne in high school then grew out of it.