Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AmberLynn89

Tiny pimples above top lip?

About a little over a month ago, about 5 or 6 little bumps appeared above the top of my lip. No irritation, they're not red, they're just bumps. I've noticed that they very VERY slowly sometimes develop into pimples? I'm not sure why they're there, I hardly ever get any pimples above my lip, and when I do, they develop right away. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm not sure what caused them, or how to get rid of them. My derm said it's acne, but I've never had this happen to me before?

I have this problem. They are just clogged pores. They are very small. I think i'm sensitive to chapstick or something. I don't really think much of it.

Dude yeah I get that sometimes too. I usually attribute it to me being sloppy when I eat. I once got a HUGE pimple on the corner of my lips (very rare for me) after I ate a sloppy crunch wrap supreme from Taco Bell (mmm yum). A few days later I got two right on above my top lip, like the line between my top lip and my skin. Pretty sure it's just a hygienic issue with me at least.