Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
00EyeOfTheStorm00

Spots on cheeks and not T zone

I've been getting acne for about 6-7 years, it started off just one spot and then it got quite bad. I went to the doctors a few years ago and got perscribed with tablets and cream and my skin became really clear. Then after I started 6th form just over a year ago they got really bad again. I went back to the doctors and got some more tablets which haven't worked to the same effect despite being on them nearly a year. However now the spots are mainly on my cheeks when before it was only the T zone. I still have the odd spot on the T zone but the ones on my cheeks are like under the skin and don't seem to budge! Now it's winter too my skin's getting dry on the cheeks so it's even harder to get rid of them as the cream will probably make my skin dryer.

I'd put it down to stress as it's got worse when I've had exams and applying to university etc. etc. but it really puts me down. Maybe I just don't notice it on other people but no one else seems to have acne as bad as me!

Please help! Cheers. :ninja: