Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sadd13

tazorac or differin for mild 3/10 acne?

my derm will only prescribe me differin and is hell bent that it will work for me, i;ve been on it about 1 month and 2 weeks and it's getting better but i'm not sure if it's that working or the minocycline, he will also not recommend me accutane as it's too serious for my mild acne, and before the differin i asked if i should try tazorac and he said differin is better, i'm just wondering is he only saying this cause it's a galderma product and he get's paid to promote it and does he genuinely think it will work better then tazorac, i feel like after mayb 4 month's on differin if im not fully clear, i'll go back and ask for accutane as im sick of all these topicals not working,i have mostly pigmentation and couple of small whiteheads on both cheeks, forehead is mostly clear beside quite a lot of pigmentation too and it's taking forever for the differin to clear it, i know what work's for some may not for others but just from experience, what's better?