Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bricktop

dermaroller confusion

hi,i am going to purchase a dermaoller in the next few days but after searching the internet i have found all sorts of conflicting info.My purpose for usage is for what i consider to be light acne scarring on my left cheek,actually its just 1 scar which is tiny and some very small spots around that area,this is in no way what whould considered severe from what ive seen in pics on sites about scars.I was thinking of getting a .5mm or a 1.0mm for this.the problem is the info i have gathered is this,some sites say the minimum for acne scars is 1.5mm,others say dont use more than 1.0mm on face,others say .5mm is best for light acne scarring,then i see .5mm is to small.It continues about how often to use it,same thing,1 site says you can use .5mm 5 days a week,1.0 mm up to 3 days,others say only use 1.0mm once a week or every other week,another site says you have to push hard on it and may cause bleeding,while others state there is only a tickleing feeling and should not draw blood and so on.I am at a loss on what size to get and how often to use it.Another thing i dont get it says if you want to use it for enhancing facial creams and serums the max whould be a .25 or .5mm for anti ageing.Are you telling me anything above that needle length is not good for anti ageing,that is my prurpose for getting one along with help with light scarring,can any one help me decide which size to get.Thanks. :think: