Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nakoruru

Using BP on the summertime

Well, my problem isn't exactly the fact I'm starting the regimen on the summertime. It is the fact I live in a country when on our "winter" we still get sunlight and quite a bit of it. During the summer, I get a nice tan just walking from the bus stop to work everyday.

I'm concerned about going out now in the morning/afternoon. Will I be alright just with the sun screen on my moisturizer? I'm using Neutrogena's moisturizer with SPF 15. I just don't wanna come back home sun burnt after a hard day's work, that's all.

Thanks in advance, everyone!

I do the Regimen year round, and I know Dan does too. In the summertime make sure you are using sunscreen. In fact, it's a good idea to use it year round anyway. SPF 15 is probably fine for incidental sun exposure such as you mentioned when walking, although I suppose it depends on how long your walk is. And if you spend any greater amount of time in the sun use a stronger sunscreen of spf 30 and follow the package instructions for reapplying when recommended.