Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

People,

I hope there are a few brazilians out there to help me out. I have searched the internet up side down and inside out. I cannot find Jojoba oil for the life of me! :doh: What's up with that? I could just order some from the internet, sure. But anyone knows that customs here in a pain. I would like to avoid importing materials at all costs.

Moisturizer. First I bought Neutrogena's oil-free moisturizer for oily skin (that one you can find in any drugstore in Sao Paulo) but then since it has been too sunny, I bought Neutrogena's one with SPF 15.

I'm not happy with it. 12 hours after applying it when I wash my face, it is still there! I used to use Clean and Clear moisturizer with salicylic acid before starting the regimen. It was WAY better but I can't use it anymore. Clean and Clear has that one "Morning Energy" one, I was thinking about trying that one next. But does anyone have a better suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

People,

I hope there are a few brazilians out there to help me out. I have searched the internet up side down and inside out. I cannot find Jojoba oil for the life of me! :doh: What's up with that? I could just order some from the internet, sure. But anyone knows that customs here in a pain. I would like to avoid importing materials at all costs.

Moisturizer. First I bought Neutrogena's oil-free moisturizer for oily skin (that one you can find in any drugstore in Sao Paulo) but then since it has been too sunny, I bought Neutrogena's one with SPF 15.

I'm not happy with it. 12 hours after applying it when I wash my face, it is still there! I used to use Clean and Clear moisturizer with salicylic acid before starting the regimen. It was WAY better but I can't use it anymore. Clean and Clear has that one "Morning Energy" one, I was thinking about trying that one next. But does anyone have a better suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

E ai,

Entao, tenho problemas tambem pra encontrar algum produto pra suplantar os vendidos em US, voce esta utilizando o que?

BP benzac 10% (nao achei 2,5%)

Hidratante neutrogena + fps15 oil - free (muito caro ne?)

sabnete cetaphill (muiiiiiiiiito caro)

valeu!

Já tentaram encomendar pelo Ebay do Reino Unido - ebay.co.uk?

Peçam aos vendedores para marcarem como amostras .... talvez consigam...