Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Famous661

Benzoyl peroxide creamy face wash acne kit

Aye whats up i been struggling with acne since i was 12 and im 16 now and i tried everything from prescription to simple facial bars and things just dont go my way so 2 days ago i went to my derm and he gave my retin a micro at night and a benzoyl peroxide creamy face wash in the morning that came with a sfc lotion clleanser

my question is how do i use the benzoyl and sfc lotion cleanser??? i have a nutrogena moisturizer but i dont really know what the sfc is and whats its for and how its combined with the benzoyl .... im goin to need to use it in a few hours so a quck reply would be helpfulll

thanks

Edited by Famous661

I've never heard of this product - since you don't have any replies I am guessing most people here haven't heard of it either. Don't the products have directions or other info on the labels? I think your best option, since nobody has responded to you here, is to call your derm and ask how to use the products.