nate_king1

Does the tape thing work?

Tape Thing work?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Tape Thing work?

• Yes, of coure! da
    • No, you kidding me
    • hmmm, good questions?

The tape method sounds like a mild exfoliator. Perhaps it can help a face with mild scarring. I only tried it once though, so I can't comment on that. The products that I tried so far and work are dermasponge and glycolic acid creams for peels. Glycolic acid gave me perfect skin on my nose (it erased scarred pores or enlarged pores or whatever it was), but if you want to try it, be careful and use it with caution, because it caused me a superficial scar, that likely went away with dermasponge treatments. Dermasponge works, today I did my second treatment and I can't wait to finish doing the whole six treatments. In fact I am going to buy another pack of six dermasponges, I like them. Anyway, people say that the tape method helps with red marks. Perhaps it can also help with mild scarring.

The tape method works best to improve the texture of your skin if it is dry and flakey. Some people report it having some improvement on red marks, but then again BP regime = clearing skin = red marks lessening anyway.