Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have just started training for the upcoming fall sports season and I was wondering what would be the best thing to do after a mid-day work out where i get pretty dirty. I was also wondering if this was a ninja ---> :ph34r: Thx.

1- wash your sweat off right after your training, use talk powder << important

2- no its not a ninja

I do a lot of horseback riding in the hot weather, and I get very sweaty and dirty. I keep a container of cleasing cloths with me at the barn and wash my face with one afterwards. In addition to my twice daily cleansing routine of SA and BP.

Aight so im supposed to wash off and use talk powder, but wtf is talk powder? Baby powder?

Sweat, except under your arms, doesn't have very much bacteria (and what it has is killed off considerably by the salts you sweat out too). So you're wrong, Yak smile.gif.

You would have to be HYPER sensitive to bacteria to get acne from sweat. For most people, it's not a bacterial problem that causes acne.

Sweat, except under your arms, doesn't have very much bacteria (and what it has is killed off considerably by the salts you sweat out too). So you're wrong, Yak smile.gif.

You would have to be HYPER sensitive to bacteria to get acne from sweat. For most people, it's not a bacterial problem that causes acne.

After a workout I usually go to the sauna at the gym and then hit the shower and that's it. Don't I understand the question or don't people automatically shower after a workout?

no you are the one who is wrong :lol:

I'm not saying the sweat itself infects your skin I'm saing the moysture will bring the dry bacteria on your skin back on track.

and all acne forms are caused by bactria living in the skin or living on the skin. except for milia I guess.