Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I went to the oven to take out my 2 mini bagels, my mom's friend was like "you eat a lot" and I laughed and said yeah I do. He then said in another language to his friend (who was right next to me btw) "she eats a lot that's why she has all these dots on her face". The crap??? fricking asshole. :cry::mad: im fucking keying his car.

just venting

Edited by (._.)

im sorry :(, what language was it?

cantonese

haha that explains alot actually, chinese people can be so blunt at times, especially when it comes to acne (and weight for that matter!). Ive had similar experiences when I go over to Hong Kong to visit relatives or they come over here

I agree! Key his face!

Well, that's not nice... But that would be my first thought. I would probably end up going to my room and crying too though..

aww chinese people are like that.. (I should know I'm one). Ok I'm not sure if this is a chinese culture trait, because I"ve read lots of stuff about people commenting on acne and this is an international board, but mainly american, right?

Anyway I hate chinese new years in the past due to my skin and my zero knowledge on makeup, and relatives actually comment on my skin.

Usually I ignore them. But I'm dying a little inside.

What a judgmental prick.

I wish, as humans, we would all stop making judgments about each other. It is truly ridiculous.

The asian culture is quite blunt about physical human traits.

I also feel that bilingual people shouldn't trash-talk others in their native tongue.

Gather your thoughts and speak honestly. The world isn't a deception. I feel as if honesty is the only weapon against deception.