Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rojus

When i need to stop regiment?

Hi, I using regiment 6 weeks now. My skin is flaky and little red..... My skin is cleared ~80%. If i will stop regiment my acne will return?

In "What to expect" write that after one month all flekness and rednes is gone..... but I still have flaknes and rednes and it's suc*s... i have realy good moisturizer...... all thinks doing step by step...

The Regime isn't a cure for acne (there is no cute for acne at this point), it's only a treatment, so unless your body has naturally grown out of acne, discontinuing The Regimen will likely result in you breaking out again.

You might have sensitive skin, which would explain why you're still red an flaky after six weeks. How much BP are you using daily, and what kind?

Adding jojoba oil into your regimen could help with the flakiness, and might help sooth your skin.

Im using 3% BP, twice a day - evening and morning. 2/3 of my finger..... For jojoba oil I don't have that many moneys cuz shipping to my Country cost more than jojoba oil :D

Edited by Rojus

Even i have quite a sensitive skin i guess... i had flakiness and redness for nearly 2 months and now its over 2 months and there is no flakiness or redness... Just dont quit keep going.. You wont regret it :)