Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey ladies and gents,

I was wondering if any of you guys have heard of Elicina face cream for acne scars. If so, how well does it work and how long does it take to see results. I am hesitant to purchase this stuff because it is so damn expensive so I would like to hear some testimonials from you guys first. If you don't know what it is, just search elicina in google. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the web address.

Thanks,

TooBad

haha, this is funny... i just asked the boards about elicina a few weeks ago. now i can be the one to tell you that its crap. search these boards and you'll see that most people who tried it had no results. some of the components may be beneficial (allantoin, glycolic acid) but they can be found in other products for much lower prices. in fact my new shaving lotion contains allantoin. i think the proactiv bp i used also had allantoin... that was like dropping bombs and food on my face at the same time.

I agree with Flipside. Whilst some people have found they responded well to Elicina, the majority of people have found it does nothing for their skin. You'd be better off looking for a cheaper product that has more positive feedback, such as copper peptides or puredeming.com's intense gel.

If you are looking into treating acne scars, then check out the scar forum if you haven't already - there's a lot more information about scar treatments there.

smile.gif

I purchased Elicina cream years before. I bought 5 directly in fact one after another one because the website claimed it will be cheaper to buy in huge bunch. So, I bought it and put high expectation on this snail cream. Well, initially, it really smooth out my skin, improve the texture and help in acne. Nevertheless, I realised that the price offered to this product is far too more expensive compared to other products that might also included other ingredients such as allantoin, AHA and so on, except the snail 'cum'.

I would say NO to this cream, not that it was not good but the price is too expensive. You need at least 6 months to see results and I saw mine, but after 8months because individual result may be vary. My words would be NO to this product because it will cost you a lot. Look for other products that consists of those ingredients inside the snail cream.

Good luck~

I think you all haven't given this product a chance. My mom gave me a jar of Elicina for my adult acne (I'm 26). I never had acne as a teen, but suddenly it reared its ugly head. I am the most sceptible person on the planet, especially when my mom suggests something, but I gave it a try. I applied twice a day on clean skin (just a little) and lo and behold if my acne isn't going away. It's only been a week and a half, but I see a great improvement. We have been taking pictures as we go along just to be sure. I feel so much better. Mom really does know best! I guess there is no one product that works for everyone, but this amazing little cream has been a godsend. I got a sunburn a few days ago and put Elicina on it. Couldn't hurt I thought. It went away overnight!!!

For those of you who are as sceptible as I was, just give it a try. :dance: