Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MonarchX

What if Dan runs out of business?

So far no treatment could help me, but the 2.5% BP treatment from Dan. There are no equivalent products out there and I was just wondering the sale of his products were to end...what the heck would people like me do?

Dan came up with The Regimen before he started selling his own products, and he instructed people on how to do it with all store-bought products.

There is a list of regimen compatible product here.

That said, I don't think Dan will be going out of business any time soon. ; )

Guest T.M.

You just battle on I suppose. I've had about 3 really awesome moisturisers that I've used over the years whilst on the regimen that have disappeared but I've always found another. You get there in ther end.

When there are people like you who like his products how can he go outta business??? and I dont use Dan's products... I use some of the products that he suggested...

When there are people like you who like his products how can he go outta business??? and I dont use Dan's products... I use some of the products that he suggested...

The only way he would go out of business is if a cure for acne was developed and we all know that will never probably happen in our life time unfortunately.

I agree regarding cleansers and moisturizers, but not the treatment. I actually tried alternative 2.5% BP creams and gel treatments and they simply do not compare. Neutrogena 2.5% cream does absolutely nothing... Dan's stuff actually works! It works for both inflamed acne and it works for non-inflamed clogged pores by drying the skin and allowing peeling to happen.

The only way he would really go out of business is if people stopped buying the products (obviously) which at the moment doesnt look likely

id actually say hed be making a larger profit every year

but there are alternatives available on the market still, im going to try it with pan oxyl because i live in the uk and it just costs too much to ship

I dont think we have to worry too much about Dan going out of business! He and the team are working very hard to continually expand but at a steady rate. The only way Acne.org is going is up! :)

No way in a million yeats would Dan go out of business! his stuff is too amazing ! It wouldnt surprise me if in the future these products were available at supermarkets competeing with the top brand names ! . This stuff reallly is tooooooooooooooooooo Goooood.!

Good for Dan I say. I remember when his website was a basic couple of pages up on Geocities or something.

It's great to see the success that he's had, especially as he started out from nothing - as in no insider industry knowledge and so forth.

The best thing of all is he has done it by helping people.

It would be really sad because there's no alternative for his BP. I couldn't locate any 2.5% BP Gel at all, much less at the affordable cost he offers.

Dan has a good business plan. No worries. :)

But the more you guys can spread the word, the more business stays steady. So, keep spreading the word!