Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
187acne

Cloggepores keep comeing back

ummm...I can't exactly understand what you're saying but if you have a problem with clogged pores then Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask really helped my pores and improved my skin. it also has GREAT oil control, when I use it as a mask my skin is oil-free for the rest of the day.

purpose cleanser....but also are you using salicylic acid....because the cleanser won't really do much for clogged pores such as a salicylic (bha) treatment would---I KNOW THIS CUZ OF TRIAL AND ERROr! salicylic acid (bha from paulas choice) has been the only thing that has made a dramatic difference in my clogged pores! soon they will all be unclogged :-)

if salicylic acid hasnt been working good enough for you....try bp in morning and salicylic at night or vise versa.....

in acne my problem was more blackheads and clogged pores....at first the bp did helpp alot!!! but i still though at 1 month and a half i needed faster way of getting rid of clogged pores...now the paulaus choice 2 percent bha has been helping way more....

sooo i suggest try the bp as well but start off gradually as well!

or keep on using mandelic acid but add bp to ur routine too :) ---to solve a problem one must try different options until they think they have found the best!

Use a gentle cleanser, then SA toner/astringent. You don't get much out of a SA cleanser, since it's rinsed off.

Exfoliate regularly according to the needs of your skin or how you tolerate it.

EDIT: Duplicate topics merged.

purpose cleanser....but also are you using salicylic acid....because the cleanser won't really do much for clogged pores such as a salicylic (bha) treatment would---I KNOW THIS CUZ OF TRIAL AND ERROr! salicylic acid (bha from paulas choice) has been the only thing that has made a dramatic difference in my clogged pores! soon they will all be unclogged :-)

Have ur

pores been unclogged?

I used to use Salicylic acid when I had Moderate acne and it didn't do much at all. My acne cleared up a lot with anti-biotics and I also stopped using anything apart from water and ACV on my skin.

Hmm, I doubt AHA will do anything since it's a water soluble and your skin has a lipid barrier. The AHA will just sit on top of the skin and eat away on the top. Never will get inside a pore to eat the inside of the pores since lipid is inside the pores.

The BHA is lipid soluble, it will actually penetrate in the pores. Water can not go into the skin. Skin is "waterproof".

Okay I used mandelic acid and I'm getting alot of peeling I also used a drop of tea tree oil in my moisterizer I don't think I shouldve. Done that