Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think there has been some topics on this....I would suggest to make sure you are drinking plenty of water and maybe add some extra fiber in your diet. If it gets worse talk to your derm or regular physican.

I had them for about a week. It may just be ur butt is really dry and when you wipe you're just wiping really dry irritated skin causing it to bleed. Or you have a little fresh blood that is like wet (gross I know I had this) and it went away in about a week.

I had them for about a week. It may just be ur butt is really dry and when you wipe you're just wiping really dry irritated skin causing it to bleed. Or you have a little fresh blood that is like wet (gross I know I had this) and it went away in about a week.

Bleeding from irritated skin is not the same thing as hemorrhoids.

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed blood vessels near your rectum, either external or internal, caused by excess straining and pressure, which usually accompanies constipation and sometimes diarrhea.

You can prevent this by staying well-hydrated, getting plenty of fiber, and not sitting for long periods of time (the pressure from sitting can increase your risk of hemorrhoids).

And if you are constipated (OR diarrhetic), try not to strain. I know it sucks, but try to eat like pumpkin or something. Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie, but pure, unadulterated pumpkin) is great for both constipation and diarrhea. It absorbs excess water and bulks up stools in the case of diarrhea, as well as "moves things along" in the case of constipation.

Hope that helps!

Bleeding from irritated skin is not the same thing as hemorrhoids.

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed blood vessels near your rectum, either external or internal, caused by excess straining and pressure, which usually accompanies constipation and sometimes diarrhea.

You can prevent this by staying well-hydrated, getting plenty of fiber, and not sitting for long periods of time (the pressure from sitting can increase your risk of hemorrhoids).

And if you are constipated (OR diarrhetic), try not to strain. I know it sucks, but try to eat like pumpkin or something. Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie, but pure, unadulterated pumpkin) is great for both constipation and diarrhea. It absorbs excess water and bulks up stools in the case of diarrhea, as well as "moves things along" in the case of constipation.

Hope that helps!

you're right. Sorry I meant to say in my post, OR you have fresh blood that is the result of hemorrhoids, not from irritated dry skin some people get. In anycase, OP should read your post!