Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joga

NEED INSIGHT (Benzamycin and Differin)

Hello,

Prior to me starting accutane (10 weeks ago) I was using both differin and benzamycin everynight, sometimes on alternate nights but for the most part both nightly. As time went on I noticed my face began to get red. Prior to using these topicals as well as at the beggining I did not suffer from this redness. I discontinued use once I began accutane but the redness still prevails.

I am wondering if anyone out there used benzamycin and/or differin and over time developed redness in the face???? IF so, did this redness dissapear with time??? I obviously not 100% sure these topicals can be attributed to this redness but by analyzing my progress it seems quite evident...please help me out here!

thanks

Hi, joga,

I've used Differin and benzamycin; have you tried using a moisturizer in daytime? my dr gave me samples of one called CeraVue which is non SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) and seems to calm my redness without causing zits.

no prescription needed for CeraVue. it's pretty light and i only need a thin layer of it.

just an idea

liz :think: