Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.JacktheLad.

guys need your help!

basically my regime right now is .... washing once in the morning with water and once at night, going to the gym, 15 mins cardio 40 mins weights and drinking water after water after water.

just now if i feel a mad spot coming on, i will apply skinoren or sudocrem and NOT PICK. probably the best thing ive done for myself actually

i also used to take vit a, zinc, niacin, multi vit, vit e, vit d, cod liver oil, and a herbal tablet made by acnease

just now i only take a 1000mg vit c and 15mg zinc x2 a day

I want to feel like i am doing something more for my skin i used to take an army of supplements.

what should i do now? help!

i can feel 3 spots under the skin to the right of my eye that hurt :( :( :( not had any spots there for AGES. will they come up? get worse or go away. i have no idea what i am not doing, or doing wrong. what do spots here mean?

i ate some dairy in the pancakes and cheese i had. but these spots i felt coming on before that, so i highly doubt it was this..

i havent eaten any form of tomato since finding out that is one of my top 3 triggers, by getting a hypersensitivity test done. wheat and dairy where the other 2 (dairy i pretty much avoid like the plague mostly, and wheat well i dont cut that out, i like my bread rolls and sandwiches)

any words of wisdom?

Edited by want2beme

But, why wouldn't you avoid wheat? I know you are not willing to give up bread, but just switch to rye bread, or some other grain (gluten free would be better)? I feel weary about supplements, although I take zinc and fish/cod liver oil myself.

Have you slept little these past few days? Sleep makes a difference in my acne.

thanks for reply, well last night slept well two nights before that was a bit difficult.

how do you mean weary about sups? as in they dont do a lot?

also i have noticed i keep getting these tiny red pin head sized spots in groups recently>

what are they? and how do you get rid of them since they dont turn into a white head? they make my face look worse than it really is

basically my regime right now is .... washing once in the morning with water and once at night, going to the gym, 15 mins cardio 40 mins weights and drinking water after water after water.

just now if i feel a mad spot coming on, i will apply skinoren or sudocrem and NOT PICK. probably the best thing ive done for myself actually

i also used to take vit a, zinc, niacin, multi vit, vit e, vit d, cod liver oil, and a herbal tablet made by acnease

just now i only take a 1000mg vit c and 15mg zinc x2 a day

I want to feel like i am doing something more for my skin i used to take an army of supplements.

what should i do now? help!

i can feel 3 spots under the skin to the right of my eye that hurt :( :( :( not had any spots there for AGES. will they come up? get worse or go away. i have no idea what i am not doing, or doing wrong. what do spots here mean?

i ate some dairy in the pancakes and cheese i had. but these spots i felt coming on before that, so i highly doubt it was this..

i havent eaten any form of tomato since finding out that is one of my top 3 triggers, by getting a hypersensitivity test done. wheat and dairy where the other 2 (dairy i pretty much avoid like the plague mostly, and wheat well i dont cut that out, i like my bread rolls and sandwiches)

any words of wisdom?

Yeah keep doing what you are doing. I was the same way. Water + Gym + No picking. Now I'm one of the hottest guys on my block. People still card me and some don't believe my age. Adults disrespect me because they think I'm some punk. In the end acne can't beat discipline. Keep the hands off the face, let acne come and go, and keep hitting those weights. When the acne gives up, you win the war and the women. See signature for motivation.

:genius:

cheers dude

my work out is

monday chest

tue tri, abs

wed, back

thur, arms, abs

fri legs,

weekend rest

and cardio mon / wed / fri

should i start taking whey protein shake?

the kind i have is the reflex instant natural whey chocolate

i also have BCAA from reflex in tablet form.

at the moment i am doing it all naturally, just eating lots of protein carbs etc

Edited by want2beme

It seems as if you are on the right track. But, if wheat is one of the top 3 foods that aggravates your acne then why wouldn't you stop taking it?

I understand that it can be tough if you love sandwiches (I am a sandwich lover myself) but wheat and gluten are highly inflammatory foods. I suggest you slowly cut out wheat from your diet.

Let's say you eat 5 sandwiches every week. Next week eat 4 sandwiches. The following week eat 3. And so on and so on...

Taking baby steps is the key. Go for gluten free bread if you have to have your bread. Or, as a better option, eat salads instead or make some homemade soup or buy healthy soup in a can.

Continue to exercise, get adequate rest, manage stress, be grateful, eat a well-balanced diet, make sure you are outside every day getting fresh air and sunlight... just be healthy - that's all their is to it. It's not hard. Take baby steps...

Quick question... do you eat any green leafy vegetables? Most people lack these superfoods and a great way to get them daily is by a green smoothie. I just started drinking green smoothies daily over the past 2 months and they are now my favorite food. It's not too hard getting use to them. They make me feel so awesome!

That's it for now... feel free to ask any questions you may have.

To Clear Skin,

Todd

It seems as if you are on the right track. But, if wheat is one of the top 3 foods that aggravates your acne then why wouldn't you stop taking it?

I understand that it can be tough if you love sandwiches (I am a sandwich lover myself) but wheat and gluten are highly inflammatory foods. I suggest you slowly cut out wheat from your diet.

Let's say you eat 5 sandwiches every week. Next week eat 4 sandwiches. The following week eat 3. And so on and so on...

Taking baby steps is the key. Go for gluten free bread if you have to have your bread. Or, as a better option, eat salads instead or make some homemade soup or buy healthy soup in a can.

Continue to exercise, get adequate rest, manage stress, be grateful, eat a well-balanced diet, make sure you are outside every day getting fresh air and sunlight... just be healthy - that's all their is to it. It's not hard. Take baby steps...

Quick question... do you eat any green leafy vegetables? Most people lack these superfoods and a great way to get them daily is by a green smoothie. I just started drinking green smoothies daily over the past 2 months and they are now my favorite food. It's not too hard getting use to them. They make me feel so awesome!

That's it for now... feel free to ask any questions you may have.

To Clear Skin,

Todd

as of today i will not eat bread for 2 weeks and see what happens. will be interesting.

yes i eat leafy green vegetables maybe should start eating more? i eat a lot of broccoli, cabbage, salad, cucumber, peas,

since i body build, cutting bread out is going to be hard but i shall try my best. i just cant see myself eating salad everyday instead. but suppose i will have to!

as for sunshine i work a 9-5 and i live in england. we dont get good weather ever

Edited by want2beme