Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know what it means to be suicidal and I want to encourage all here who are hopeless to carry on because there is a solution. There is a cause to everything.

"When you change the way you look at things, things you look at will change"- Wayne Dyer

First of all, no one is going to help you but yourself. I suggest you to look for the answer out there, from people who knew much about life. Get "As a man thinketh" by James Allen. Also, read Essay on Compensation" by R.W. Emerson once a week for half a year. You can get both these on the net for free. They will change your outlook on life, and fill you with hope, energy, and wisdom. Buy "Success through positive mental attitude" by Napoleon Hill and W. C. Stone. While reading this book I decided to live. It hasn't been long since then, and now I'm beggining to realize that acne has been the greatest blessing in my life.

The reason that you post such depressing and outrages messages is because you DO want to live, you're just looking for answer... you can find it, only if you want to to. Remember, there is no such thing as something for nothing.

I don't know if I would call acne a "blessing" per se, but I know I would have been a diffeent person if I had not had it. I don't think that I would posess the qualities that I do now (understanding, patience, compassion, realizing that I am not perfect, and so on). In a way, it forces you to do a lot of soul searching, and realizing that what matters is on the inside, if your beautiful (good hearted) on the inside it will show on the outside, even if you realize it or not, you can see it in people's eyes. wink.gif

Thank you for the words of advice. Some days I feel great, some days I feel hopeless. I think acne has made me a stronger person. I can't say it's a blessing either but many obstacles I've had in my life have made me stronger and a real fighter and even in my darkest hour, I know I couldn't ever really give up.

Self help books and such don't help me but some sort of creative outlet helps me and may help others. Poetry and writing are my passion and that and the people that love me are always my light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't know if I would call acne a "blessing" per se, but I know I would have been a diffeent person if I had not had it.  I don't think that I would posess the qualities that I do now (understanding, patience, compassion, realizing that I am not perfect, and so on).  In a way, it forces you to do a lot of soul searching, and realizing that what matters is on the inside, if your beautiful (good hearted) on the inside it will show on the outside, even if you realize it or not, you can see it in people's eyes.  wink.gif