Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tick_

IM SO EXCITED!

I managed to persuade my gp to initiate a second course of Accutane!

I am of course, prepared to be rejected by the new dermatologist. But right at this juncture, i actually don't care. It sounds ignorant, but whatever. I actually feel happy for once.

I typed up a lengthy (slightly verbose) and comprehensive overview about my first course, what i have utilized in the past and the whole acne situation as a generalization.

I showed him some pictures of what it was like before and after Accutane, and explained how this is having a negative emotional and academic impact on my life.

He read through my logs asserted within the system. Had a little think, shook my hand and concluded that a clean, consistent and adequate second course of treatment with Accutane, will be the best way to resolve the issue.

He did of course advocate using cleansers and bp in the mean time, to which i just smiled and agreed. Usually, i would have delivered a verbal explosion about how these variables are unnecessary (in my case), but i didn't care.

Ha, this is wonderful.

Wish me luck!

Lol it's actually funny that you have to bargain for your health.

Indeed it is quite an amusing and ironic occurrence.

I was highly apprehensive about whether he would even consider the possibility of a second course.

Thank you, everyone else!

Edited by tick_