Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dipanzan

Guys this is what I look like after & my scars

Guys this is what I look like, I was very shy to post vuz I though you guys have such flawless skin & compared to you guys I look like a ****

http://img23.imageshack.us/i/image0414.jpg/

pic taken via mobile, sry for the bad quality:(

here you go, I took the pic after using a scrub...forgot the name, but it was really harsh & later on caused many break-outs

now on my right side, the visible, see those brown marks(NOW I M REALL CONFUSED)>>>

ARE THESE CALLED SCARS OR DARK MARKS LEFT FROM ACNE

& why does my chin holds a darker colour compared to my face, & also see my lips, the upper is black & the lower one is pink :o

why is that, can anyone answer

so guys is my face pretty bad, cuz everyone mocks me around here because of my acne...& everyone around me has pretty much flawless skin with no acne/scars/blemishes

what can I do to improve my upper lips & the area of chin is a bit dark compared to my whole complexion:(

Edited by dipanzan

You don't have any scars.

'ahh thanks

then what are those black/brown spots

& what about my chin & my upper lips, can something be done for them???

thanks again =)

the dark marks is called hyperpigmentation..... its a form of scar but they will fade so its no biggie! :) you have fairly okay skin its not that bad maybe the picture makes it look better than it is but really its not that b ad....LOL HOW DOES EVERYBODY MAKE FUN OF YOU?

the dark marks is called hyperpigmentation..... its a form of scar but they will fade so its no biggie! :) you have fairly okay skin its not that bad maybe the picture makes it look better than it is but really its not that b ad....LOL HOW DOES EVERYBODY MAKE FUN OF YOU?

ah thank you so much for replying

dont kno why they mock at me, mayb because of those black spots I guess

hmm I am Hydroquinone right now>Eldopaque 4% & it peels my skin of & then lefts it way dry

is it good & will it help fade my dark spots & those blemishes

& also what can I do about my upper lips, the picture aint showing the upper lips perfectly...it is way darker than the lower lips...what can I do about it:(

& same goes for my chin, it is way too dark than my complexion which bothers me the most, cuz when ever I wear something that shows the chest a bit, it looks all light but when looking at the mirror the chin completely sets me off, it's way too dark...& I am like seeing two differnet colours which is very :redface:

well for dark spots!! exfoliation is very goood...you can use a gentle scrub.... or AHA! read the treatment reviews for scrubs to see the best or aha is even better just a little more expensive(however for how much you get it will reallly last foreever) :)

I just see water droplets on your face?

I think your skin looks good and your features look very model-like too - big eyes, etc...

maybe the darkness in the pic comes from shadows? Otherwise it could be from hyperpigmentation. What you are applying will give you some results but make sure you use sunblock religiously.

Dude, your skin looks quite alright... or the pic is bad quality and we can't really see how bad it is (anyways, it appears that there's no real acne breakouts with pus). But if your mates mock you, just kick their asses... they won't bother you anymore.

Regarding your concern about spots, why not use a light corrective foundation?

Get a shrink. You have no scars.

Seriously man...you might have body dysmorphic disorder obsessing about nothing at all !

hmm no problem there mate. you need to serious google acne/scars

or look in the gallery on this site.

your face looks normal unless ive missed something :S