Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
max powers

Would candida make yeast show up on a allergy test?

I went to take an allergy test today, and got some unsuspected news. The doctor told me that I was allergic to oranges, bananas, and nuts, which I was fully aware of before I went in there. However, he also told me the test showed I was allergic to yeast. He told me that personally he doesn't think I'm allergic, because I show no signs of common symptoms. However, because I think I have candida, this alarmed me.

Could it be that the yeast that he poked me with caused a reaction due to the candida? I have been eating bread, and thought that the amount of yeast in it was rather insufficient to do anything. But because of this test, I think that I might switch to a non-yeast diet?

So today I formed a sinus infection. I get these frequently, and the only explanation I can come up with is candida (Have been tested for other reasons). The reason I think it's because of the candida this time is because I drunk some kefir last night and today, and I think I'm having die-off symptoms.

Edited by max powers