Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone seen or used this before? Only 1 review on it and i am currently researching more on it. 24-48hours seems far fetched, so wondering if anyone else can comment on this?

http://www.healingedge.net/store/product1.html

Ok since no replies on that one i am assuming nobody has even heard of it or used it which is not a good thing. So i am going to change the title of a new product i have never heard of to see if anyone here as has used.

I have been looking more into this DHT thing, since my skin does produce quite a bit of oil and is always shiny. While researching acne and DHT, the only thing i come across for treating it is Clearogen. Anyone with any thoughts on this?

http://www.clearogen.com/

Edited by JayQ

Has anyone seen or used this before? Only 1 review on it and i am currently researching more on it. 24-48hours seems far fetched, so wondering if anyone else can comment on this?

Ok since no replies on that one i am assuming nobody has even heard of it or used it which is not a good thing. So i am going to change the title of a new product i have never heard of to see if anyone here as has used.

I have been looking more into this DHT thing, since my skin does produce quite a bit of oil and is always shiny. While researching acne and DHT, the only thing i come across for treating it is Clearogen. Anyone with any thoughts on this?

bump

bump

Nvm found a thread already on it here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Clearogen-t135837.html

The search engine on this site doesnt work while im at work, but found it on google finally;)

Hi!

I bought Clearogen. I had high hopes for it cause on their site testimonials are all sooooooo happy. So happy even, that I should've known it's not possible.

But I was desperate and I bought it. I have been using it for...3 moths? Yeah. After three moths you should see the results. But my skin was getting worse and worse...It was burning. It was red, irritated,...But I was still lying to myself. THIS IS CLEAROGEN; it will work. Dr Khadavi is awesome, he's a genius.

Well, I finally realized when my mum said to me: what is happening to your skin? It's awful!

Of course, i cried over this for weeks, cause I paid so much for Clearogen...I am european and shipping costed soooo much. They are just making money, not an acne product, belive me.

Of course, Dr Khadavi is a real doctor and everything, and when he's explaining how does it works he sounds so smart!!!!! But guess what? I go to gymnasium and I am classic department(i don't know how to call it:S lol) so I have biology...This is just bullshi* if u ask me. And I know alot about skin. It's just bullshit. Trying to affect hormones form outside. Not possible. Like some shi* you put on your skin could get to the very bottom of the pore or even deeper..hallo??? I am missing sth? :doh:

You can still get it and start using it. Maybe it's just me. But, if I were you, I wouldn't.

You have to do a research!!! ALWAYS! Don't belive them! Think with your own head...sometimes things are more simple thatn it looks.

Save money. Or spend it on sth else. Like Herpnanacine and Dan's products. ;)

This is what I am getting this week. ;) YAY!

Clearogen sucks.:S lol...I am so nasty. :drool: But, hey, I am not letting them suck our money. :cool:

If you have any other question about Clearogen, ask me: :)

Hi!

I bought Clearogen. I had high hopes for it cause on their site testimonials are all sooooooo happy. So happy even, that I should've known it's not possible.

But I was desperate and I bought it. I have been using it for...3 moths? Yeah. After three moths you should see the results. But my skin was getting worse and worse...It was burning. It was red, irritated,...But I was still lying to myself. THIS IS CLEAROGEN; it will work. Dr Khadavi is awesome, he's a genius.

Well, I finally realized when my mum said to me: what is happening to your skin? It's awful!

Of course, i cried over this for weeks, cause I paid so much for Clearogen...I am european and shipping costed soooo much. They are just making money, not an acne product, belive me.

Of course, Dr Khadavi is a real doctor and everything, and when he's explaining how does it works he sounds so smart!!!!! But guess what? I go to gymnasium and I am classic department(i don't know how to call it:S lol) so I have biology...This is just bullshi* if u ask me. And I know alot about skin. It's just bullshit. Trying to affect hormones form outside. Not possible. Like some shi* you put on your skin could get to the very bottom of the pore or even deeper..hallo??? I am missing sth? :doh:

You can still get it and start using it. Maybe it's just me. But, if I were you, I wouldn't.

You have to do a research!!! ALWAYS! Don't belive them! Think with your own head...sometimes things are more simple thatn it looks.

Save money. Or spend it on sth else. Like Herpnanacine and Dan's products. ;)

This is what I am getting this week. ;) YAY!

Clearogen sucks.:S lol...I am so nasty. :drool: But, hey, I am not letting them suck our money. :cool:

If you have any other question about Clearogen, ask me: :)

Hey thanks for the reply and info. I am really sorry that it didnt work out for you and i thought it was more than likely another product to good to be true, thats why i always ask first on here;) Well i am still sticking with benzaclin and AHA for right now, plus started taking colostrum and see how that goes. But i hope you the regimen works for you, i am still trying to find the answer as well :S