Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mama23

Mama23's Regimen - here I go!

Today is day 3 for me on the regimen :dance: My acne is sooo gross at the moment and very depressing as I am 32, shouldnt I have grown out of this by now?? :think: I recieved my benzoyl peroxide and starting using it on Monday night the 7th. I will be using Aveeno cleanser and moisturiser which I have used in the past with no problems. Also purchased the Jojoba oil and AHA. I am really hoping this helps as I am at the point where I dont want to go anywhere in case anyone sees how gross my skin is :confused: Right now cause I am being really brave (and to see my progress!) I have taken pics of both sides of my face with no makeup! :surprised:

post-118041-1260305326_thumb.jpg

post-118041-1260305472_thumb.jpg

post-118041-1260305326_thumb.jpg

post-118041-1260305472_thumb.jpg

ugh I so wish there was an instant cute! :wall: Have broken out some more around the side of my chin. Also on my neck of all places, Im not touching it though, made the mistake of using BP on my neck a few weeks ago and ended upw ith a large chemical burn, horrid! Tell me this gets easier and my skin WILL get better cause it is really getting me down! :cry:

well 5 days in, current zits are drying up nicely, only a few new ones which is great! :dance: A bit dry around the mouth but nothing too bad, I used crappy Proactiv for several weeks which dried my face severely, and that was WITH the moisture lotion so Im not too worried bout the dry bits. Have added a drop of Jojoba oil to my morning moisturiser and will add more slowly. Will take some more pics next week to check on progress