Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jhon Stvs

Christmas (:

Hello im 16 years old i dont speak or write very good english but i allways try

So , i was 15 years old and i was eating everything from taco bell to pizza and nothing happen no pimples no nothing ( no problems ) but one day my mom set a doctor appointment not because acne , it was for another reason but went that happen i was with 3 little pimples in my face no scars no cystic acne nothing bad and i dont even know what acne was but everything start by that date wen my mom get me to see the dermatologist ( AGAIN not because acne )

And my mom saw the 3 pimples in my face and she told the dermatologist to give me something for the 3 pimples YEA there we go... the doctor did it he give me some creams , he said aply it on your face 2 times daily ... the stupid kid (ME) start aplying the F***NG Cream without know the reason i was aplying it on my FACEEEEEEEEEE and there the problem start the cream DRY MY SKIN AT THE POINT THAT THERE WASN´T 3 PIMPLES IN MY FACE IT TURNS IN MODERATE ACNE AND THEM IN CYSTIC ACNE after that i was really depresed because all my face was with pimples and it continue anc continue and continue AFTER I SAW MY FACE WITH ALL THAT PIMPLES I START SEARCHING IN INTERNET TO SEE WHAT IT WAS AND I LEARN THAT IT WAS ACNE :boohoo: AFTER THAT i try almost everything to get rid of it but nothing work well

then after one year or searching i discover that because i was using everything and trying everything to get rid of it that was the cause my acne didn´t get well THEN I STOP USING EVERYTHING I WAS USING I START GOING TO THE GYM EATING HEALTHY AND TAKING SOME VITAMINS THAT WAS THE SOLUTION FOR MY ACNE NOW 3 OR 4 MONTHS AFTER I START DOING ALL THIS I SAW REALLY GOOD RESULTS AND BEFORE I WAS WITH CYSTIC ACNE IM ALMOST CLEAR I HAVE JUST LIKE 2 OR 3 PIMPLES NOW BUT IM GOING TO WORK HARD SO WENT (Christmas) COME I WILL BE ALMOST CLEAR AND THATS ALL

MY CHRISTMAS GOAL :) = ( NO MORE ACNE )

My story is pretty much the same. Around the time that my 11th grade prom was coming up, I began to get self-conscious about the couple pimples that were on my face. So my mom picked up some salicylic acid scrub for me at the grocery store. This was in May. By the time June rolled around, I had developed major cystic acne and by the end of the summer I had cysts all over my entire face. It was horrible. I should have just left my face alone instead of drowning it in topicals.