Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cv21

Day 12 on DKR..slight breakout, and flakiness...no itching though

Hi, new to the forum. So day 12 since I started DKR. When I first started I made the mistake of going straight to regimen twice a day half a fingers length each time. My face did well the first 10 days with acne going away on my forehead and above my lip. I was very itchy at this time though. My skin was burning, and super itchy each time I put on the moisturizer. Now the itchyness has subsided, and my skin is suppper flaky. I think I am going to cut down on the BP. Might trying using it only at night, and continue with cleanser and moisturizer in the moring. Hope everything works out.

I read about the other products, AHA and jojoba oil, etc. I don't think I'm ready to add another variable into the regimen just yet.

What are your thoughts on this?

Cam

Hi, new to the forum. So day 12 since I started DKR. When I first started I made the mistake of going straight to regimen twice a day half a fingers length each time. My face did well the first 10 days with acne going away on my forehead and above my lip. I was very itchy at this time though. My skin was burning, and super itchy each time I put on the moisturizer. Now the itchyness has subsided, and my skin is suppper flaky. I think I am going to cut down on the BP. Might trying using it only at night, and continue with cleanser and moisturizer in the moring. Hope everything works out.

I read about the other products, AHA and jojoba oil, etc. I don't think I'm ready to add another variable into the regimen just yet.

What are your thoughts on this?

Cam

I think you should be able to use jojoba oil it just hydrates your skin a lot more. However AHA you might want to use for spot treatment if you'd like but from what I read through the forums you shouldn't use it in conjunction with the BP until you're skin has adapted completely. Hope this helps.

Tan