Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aLeX XeLa

Moisturizer for accutane in Uk

Basically just getting to the end of my moisturizer - the pauals choice skin balancing one, however even with the europe site, with the shipping price, and the actual price of the product for such a small tube i want to find a good moisturizer in the uk that isnt going to cost me loads.

So for people in the uk, and are on accutane - what moisturizers do you use and recommend that are pretty decent?

When I was on Ro-accutane, I used Bio oil, but my main one nowdays (no longer on the stuff) is 'Simple's Kind to Skin Light Mosturiser' and its my fav one.

If your skin goes extremely dry I think Simple does a mosturiser for that as well.

Edited by Kenny89

When I was on Ro-accutane, I used Bio oil, but my main one nowdays (no longer on the stuff) is 'Simple's Kind to Skin Light Mosturiser' and its my fav one.

If your skin goes extremely dry I think Simple does a mosturiser for that as well.

Bio-oil contains vitamin A which you are supposed to avoid when on accutane, be careful!

Bio-oil contains vitamin A which you are supposed to avoid when on accutane, be careful!

Just curious - why should you avoid it? And what side effects can this have?

there is a range you can buy in boots called avene. it is specifically for sensitive/allergy prone/hypersensitive skin. they do a moisturiser called skin recovery cream calming formula - it is soothing and anti irritating - I have found it to be particularly good (plus other products in the range) for when on accutane

should also have said - it's about £12