Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bender

question about Accutane..

I started my low dose accutane course around 8 months ago,and everything just fine.Today i went to the clinic bought accutane but the nurse told me the dermalogist changed the brand they used to sell before..i was taking Nimegen (10mg) before,now the nurse gave me the other brand name as ORATANE.Both also isotretinoin capsule in 10mg.Is it possible that the course i did before in vain if i continue my course with the other brand of accutane even both medicine also lable the same contained.Perhaps i'm over concern,but i still hesitate..

Im just guessing but i cant see it making THAT much of a difference...

But the best course of action is to consult your derm. Give him/her a call or see if you can talk to your GP. Best to find out asap so you know whether you can continue taking it or not.

Im just guessing but i cant see it making THAT much of a difference...

But the best course of action is to consult your derm. Give him/her a call or see if you can talk to your GP. Best to find out asap so you know whether you can continue taking it or not.

First thanks for your replied :surprised: ya i'd call to the clinic at tomorrow to make sure about that,i just finished my last tablet from previous accutane (nimegen).One more thing that concern me is the pil size of the new brand (oratane) look abit smaller than before one :think: