Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

I think I may never find myself a girl :P

I can sense this. I really want to have kids and I've told my parents that I would get married at age 26-30 and have kids... I think that this is a good age to have kids.. don't you think?

However, the problem is that I don't even have female friends..... I am lonely.

That's because I've been hiding due to acne. Also, I am very shy, and when a girl look at me, I wince with embarrassment which I can't control.

Right now I am in college, have a job, and I am at the gym. It's not easy because I work 10-11 hours a day xcept Sat and Sun. I hardly study because of my job.

I want to know how I could at least make female friends? I really want to make friends.

I hope when I go to uni I would make a lot of friends because I've heard that the classes are huge.

In my class there are only 10-12 students.... more male than female.

And no, I am not trying to focus on girls :) I want to focus on my work more. :P

but if I ever need help.. you know.. :P

Edited by EddieE

Your problem is not your acne (although it helps to have clear skin which leads to more confidence), but your outlook on women. They are no different than you and me. Treat them the same way you would treat anyone else. Just don't go in with the mind set of trying to pick them up; be yourself. That should eliminate that fear of rejection since your not looking for anything. With time you will see that you have a lot of female friends, and maybe some that are interested in you without you knowing.

Edited by Da Foxx

Your problem is not your acne (although it helps to have clear skin which leads to more confidence), but your outlook on women. They are no different than you and me. Treat them the same way you would treat anyone else. Just don't go in with the mind set of trying to pick them up; be yourself. That should eliminate that fear of rejection since your not looking for anything. With time you will see that you have a lot of female friends, and maybe some that are interested in you without you knowing.

Some wise words there.

I can sense this. I really want to have kids and I've told my parents that I would get married at age 26-30 and have kids... I think that this is a good age to have kids.. don't you think?

That's because I've been hiding due to acne. Also, I am very shy, and when a girl look at me, I wince with embarrassment which I can't control.

Right now I am in college, have a job, and I am at the gym. It's not easy because I work 10-11 hours a day xcept Sat and Sun. I hardly study because of my job.

I want to know how I could at least make female friends? I really want to make friends.

I hope when I go to uni I would make a lot of friends because I've heard that the classes are huge.

And no, I am not trying to focus on girls :) I want to focus on my work more. :P

Man up!!!! You don't know what you got 'til it's gone...

You think people that are married are happy? As Chris Rock said, "You are either single and lonely or married and bored". At least when you are single, you can date many girls. When you are married you are stuck with the same turd for the rest of your life. Then if you divorce, she gets half your pay. What a disaster of a program marriage is. What you should be thinking is dating many girls. You need to think like a King.

And hope is the first step to failure. Hope never achieves anything. Just do it. What you waiting for? Go out there and talk to girls. Ask them stupid questions like what time it is. Ask them directions. Get them talking!

If you are working and in school, screw girls for now. All they do in that situation is have babies and cause hell!

Bros before HOES!

You will always find girls. ;)

Girls like guys who are looking for them, they look themselves deep in their heart and find that their souls are as one. :wub:

Keep searching your feelings and you know it is true ;):D

isabel xxx

:D

You will always find girls. ;)

Girls like guys who are looking for them, they look themselves deep in their heart and find that their souls are as one. :wub:

Keep searching your feelings and you know it is true ;):D

isabel xxx

:D

Eddie DO NOT LISTEN to this post ^. She is a girl and has lost her mind! :naughty:

lol, oh silly :D

You know that to listen to girls and you are to listen to sense :P:D

You know it as well that searching for a friend is what keeps us free. ;)

I know the feeling dude.

I get shy a lot too so talking to girls can be a bitch. As time has gone on i think i mellowed a bit so don't get quite so anxious. The 'just be yourself' thing comes to mind though.

Consider yourself lucky after your tired of having sex with them there ALL trouble. "Bros before HOES!" is good but I prefer M.O.B :cool:

Consider yourself lucky after your tired of having sex with them there ALL trouble. "Bros before HOES!" is good but I prefer M.O.B :cool:

M.O.B?

You can't expect to get girls while hiding from acne! You just can't have the best of both worlds.

The fact is, if you want to meet girls... you have to MEET GIRLS.You have to actually be out and around and willing to go places if you want anything to get anywhere.

And pleaaaase don't make meeting girls your priority :pray: I know you said you wouldn't so stick to that!

Yeah lyssa is right, i did for a long time not get any girls and i knew it was because i wasnt going out at all. Shit, i wasnt meeting a guys to be friends with let slone chicks!

You need to be in it to win it :P

Thank you all! Girls won't be my top priority. :) I must focus on college !!!

I will save the female for last... However, I am sure that I am going to make friends in college. Plus I am going to university after I get the credits needed to go. :) To be honest, I am not even thinking about girls! But I am happy to be their friends. :)

I am thinking of moving to Puerto Rico because my families are so sweet and they have nice friends :) But first I need to finish college etc... :/

I can't wait... Too bad I didn't even had fun when I was younger... All i did was hide at my house and play video games......... That's all I did. I really want to have fun and enjoy life more before I find the right girl and the right job. :) Because once I find the right job, I will stay there for ever.

I want a job that makes people happy ^^ that's my dream. lol

Edited by EddieE

Man up!!!! You don't know what you got 'til it's gone...

You think people that are married are happy? As Chris Rock said, "You are either single and lonely or married and bored". At least when you are single, you can date many girls. When you are married you are stuck with the same turd for the rest of your life. Then if you divorce, she gets half your pay. What a disaster of a program marriage is. What you should be thinking is dating many girls. You need to think like a King.

And hope is the first step to failure. Hope never achieves anything. Just do it. What you waiting for? Go out there and talk to girls. Ask them stupid questions like what time it is. Ask them directions. Get them talking!

If you are working and in school, screw girls for now. All they do in that situation is have babies and cause hell!

Bros before HOES!

You are right. :) But it's not easy to date girls because all they want is rich, cool, famous guy. Oh and big guys :P That's why I am at the gym.... lol i want to grow big!!! Despite working a lot and studying, I still go to the gym! :)

I think I am going to try talking to girls. :)

Edited by EddieE

I really want to have kids and I've told my parents that I would get married at age 26-30 and have kids... I think that this is a good age to have kids.. don't you think?

Do not base these very big commitments on age, please base them on maturity. Not everyone who is in that age bracket is mature enough to have children, let alone get married. Don't feel like you have to place a date on when you will get married or have children. If you really want these things, they will come to you, but let it happen naturally.

WOW Bollywood. I feel the exact same way. We lack the confidence that woman whom may not look better than us, but has clear skin have. It's that insecure vibe you send off that run men away. I have had boyfriends, but my insecurities killed the relationships. They saw how insecure I am and then they walk all over me. No one can truly understand how it feels. I have told myself that if I don't get these scars off my face, I will never date again. I cannot go through anymore painful breakups. I am now 34 years old, and my mom says I am not old, but I am not young either, and a lot of the good ones are gone. And that is the reality. I try to stay positive and be optimistic, but I cannot and will not go through anything else. Just because I have bad skin does not mean it is okay to hurt me. I am a person, but men don't care about that. I want kids, I want a family, so I will be sad if that doesn't happen for me. I will feel like life isn't worth living. I am dedicating this winter to pixel CO2 to try to help with this. I have given up though on the thought of a boyfriend right now. It's reallly hard during the holidays. But I can't look someone in the eyes with these holes in my face so, i just have to accept my life for what it is.