Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoyalT

Initial breakouts... a question

I have been on differin for a little over 2 weeks and my skin is doing better than it has ever been

never in my life have i gone a day without a major deep under the skin pimple... at the moment i have none and have not had one for the past week (I wont get my hopes up because as i said, it NEVER lasts long...) Anyways, i was wondering why i did not experience an initial breakout... could this be from the products i used in the past up to when i switched over to the retinoid??

Or is the dreaded IB still to come??? :ninja:

what is your experience?

could i possible be lucky and have it only continue to improve my skin?

IB is said may come in 3-6 weeks lol

so i hope u dont get it

I am on retin A and same a little over 2 weeks, my skin looks really good never been better and i havnt really notice an IB but i did notice new pimples, it just wasnt as bad as I thought it would be so i hope i dont get IB!

IB is said may come in 3-6 weeks lol

so i hope u dont get it

I am on retin A and same a little over 2 weeks, my skin looks really good never been better and i havnt really notice an IB but i did notice new pimples, it just wasnt as bad as I thought it would be so i hope i dont get IB!

:shock:

why does it have to be 3-6 weeks!!?!?!??! i cant handle it going back to the way it was lol

Good luck to you! to both of us...

I really hope we dont get it

Edited by RoyalT